Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas To All My Readers


  2012 has been quite a year for me here at the Tinker's Workshop.   Some great projects have been created,  I managed to survive a terrible fire at my home and have now moved to a new home which I am setting up a new workshop that any tinker worth his (or her) salt would love to own.  
  So good news has come with the bad news from all that has gone on this year and that is not always the case. I consider myself lucky  in that respect.  One thing has remained constant throughout this year and has brought me great joy and a laugh or two along the way.  This has been all of my faithful readers of my blog. The blog is growing daily and it spurs me on to continue working on improving it and the projects that I develop and write about.
   I have received a lot of support throughout this past year  from all my readers. All the great comments that have continued to pour in from around the world about the projects and plans that I have posted on my blog make the effort worth while.    
  So I thought it best to say  thanks to everyone before the holidays get any closer.  You have once again made my year a good one.  Especially with all that has gone on.  It means a great deal to me and with that in mind I wish to say thank you for another great year and I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year.  

Sincerely,  

Dave Langkamp

No comments:

Post a Comment