Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mini Cooper Logo Sign Project Video Part 4 of 4

Here is the final installment of the Mini Cooper logo sign project that I have been blogging about, along with the last video of it's construction.  In this fourth part of the video sequence I show you how a resin micro-balloon putty mixture is applied to the parts of the sign to fill the weave of the fiber glass cloth.  You'll understand why this is done once you see the video.  Also I get into sanding the parts and priming them to prepare the parts for paint.  Lastly the parts are assembled and the project is declared finished.


This project has taken me quite some time to put together and shoot video of it too. I learned a few things along the way about it's construction and how not to shoot video in the process. Hopefully you'll also learn something new that you can use in your next project.  I'm happy to have another idea completed to start planning my next inspiration that comes along. So sit back and enjoy the last video and keep on tinkering!

No comments:

Post a Comment