Friday, February 6, 2015

A New Green Screen For The Workshop Videos!

For quite some time now I have been wanting to add the capability of a green screen to the video presentations that I have put together for this blog.  This is the process that everyone has seen daily while watching a weather forecast on the news.  The weather person shows you a map of the weather and explains what is going on at that particular moment.  In reality this person is standing in front of nothing more than a green screen and the weather map is added to it either on the spot or later on in production so you can see what it looks like.

  As with anything it takes some time to have all the pieces of a puzzle fall into place and today this puzzle for the workshop videos was completed.  I had all of the materials for filming with a green screen and finally got a new work area next to the workshop completed that will be dedicated to this purpose.  The green screen will give my video presentations just a bit more professional look and hopefully be that much more interesting for everyone to watch.  
  So with all that said I put together this little video demonstration of my new green screen set up and how it all works.  I look forward to using this new tool for my videos and I am sure you will like my efforts too.  Enjoy the demonstration.


No comments:

Post a Comment