Friday, September 16, 2016

Blender 3D 1964 Porsche 356 Is Completed!

With summer gone and fall upon us now I am finally finishing projects that I started some time back.  So I am happy to report that I have completed my Blender 3D model of a 1964 Porsche 356 that I started in August.  So here finally is the end result.


 (Click the pictures for a larger view)


This car is another one of my favorites that I will most likely never own.  It's on my wish list and I am sure that is where it will stay being as they are way beyond my budget and no one including me simply can have all the toys they wish for.  The model that I created here turned out very well and I went over it and over it again to get it as exact as I possible could.  There are a few areas that I know a real 356 Porsche owner would take a look at and question my rendition but for the most part the model is very accurate.  That's at least what I think anyway. 
  This was a challenging model to create in some very strange ways.  Little things mostly that I put into the model to get the level of detail that I wanted in the model seemed to give me the most problems.  That seems to be the way most projects go either in the workshop or on my computer projects such as this one.  You start out thinking " This will be a simple project!"  and then something comes up you don't expect and throws a curve ball at you to make things not so easy.  Then you have the other end of the spectrum where you look at a project and think " This will be a real pain to create!" and the project falls into place and your done faster than you ever dreamed.  I am lucky that way sometimes.
  Anyway this Blender 356 Porsche will be another nice addition to my Blender portfolio.  Like all my Blender projects I end up learning new things along the way so it is a Win - Win situation to be sure.  Enjoy the images and have a good day on your latest project.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I’m Mehul, the author of this blog. For me, learning is a life long adventure. Moreover, learning anything in this era is not impossible: if you will it, you can learn and do anything.

    This is how my interest in programming and electronics materialized…

    ReplyDelete